When shopping from www.juicehifi.com you are granted:
- A 14 day cooling off’ period during which an order can be cancelled without any reason and a full refund made.
- A full refund if goods or services are not provided by an agreed date or within 30 days of placing an order if no date was agreed
- Protection against credit card fraud.
Most of these rights – and particularly the right to cancel – do not apply to:
- Unsealed audio or video tapes
- Unsealed computer software. Audiolense is regarded to be unsealed when the customer has received a valid license file.
- Customized products such as computer assembling work when the parties have agreed to start the customization.
- Goods that has been used or mistreated. Examining the goods (as consumers normally would do in a conventional shop) doesn’t violate this right even if the mercandise has been opened and seals have been broken.
The subject goods shall be returned in pristine condition. When the goods have been received and inspected by Juice Hifi, and the return shipment has been paid by the customer, the order payment will be fully returned.